One of our clients based in Wakefield is looking for Personal assistant.
15h per week over 3 days (including some evening’s meetings)
* Organising a wide range of meetings
* Taking minutes and producing action logs.
* Drafting high quality correspondence.
* First point of contact for all internal and external
* Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner at all times.
* Providing PA support – diary management, meeting prep, copy typing, actively monitor emails and action urgent correspondence.
Essential skills and experience
* Experience in providing administrative support, including diary management at a senior level of management.
* Experience of minute taking.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word etc.).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience working with a high degree of confidentiality.
* Must be able to work with minimum supervision, be self-motivated and be able to use own initiative.
* Must be highly organised and have a methodical and problem-solving approach to work.
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* At least 2 years’ experience in a previous senior administrative/PA team support role
Salary: £11.50 – £12/hour
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.