Year 1 Teacher required from January 2020 – Part Time
A friendly school in the Warlingham area is seeking a Year 1 Teacher from January 2020 on a part time basis for one and a half days per week.
My School is welcoming and friendly with enthusiastic pupils and supportive families. They can offer an exciting opportunity for a high calibre teacher to join our friendly team and contribute to the success of our supportive school.
About Class Cover
With over 30 years of experience, Class Cover is an established and successful education recruitment company providing outstanding primary, secondary and SEN teachers, NQT’s and teaching assistants to schools throughout the South East.
Our dedicated Education Consultants work in partnership with schools and teachers ensuring that as holders of the REC accreditation for supply teacher provision we adhere to rigorous vetting and assessment procedures assuring that safeguarding is paramount.
At Class Cover we:
• offer great daily rates of pay
• provide a friendly, reliable and supportive service
• have a variety of local primary, secondary & SEN schools eager to offer you regular work
• provide an easy registration process
• work with schools across Surrey, East & West Sussex, Kent, Berkshire and Hampshire
• offer CPD online training including Child Protection and Prevent Duty – FREE of Charge!
• provide guidance and jobs for NQT’s on their journey into teaching
• welcome applications from overseas trained teachers – with QTS
• offer you choice and flexibility of work and hours to suit you
• provide a choice of daily, short or long-term placements and even permanent jobs
• offer a Refer a Teacher scheme – refer a friend and earn yourself vouchers
Job Type: Temporary, Part Time
Location: Warlingham, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.