We require a dynamic, motivated, pro-active and well-organised individual who has the ability and skills to successfully work as part of our well established Maintenance Team as a weekend Maintenance Assistant.
Hours: Friday 8am – 4pm, Saturday and Sunday 7.30am – 3.30pm, all year round
Closing Date: 30th September 2021
You will be overseeing weekend Caretakers, supporting with general Maintenance duties and carry out Health and Safety duties with the relevant support. The role will also see you assisting with the setup of weekend events taking part on site, including the coordinating and overseeing of hirers.
* Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
* Maintenance experience
* Experience of working in similar role
* Experience in carpentry and general building works
* Free parking
* Regular mentoring and coaching
* Regular training from internal and external experts
* Employee Assist Support Service
* Career progression opportunities
* Pension scheme
* Discount venue hire for events
Application form, job descriptions and further details are on our website
Working at West Heath School involves close and unsupervised contact with vulnerable groups including children and as such is a regulated activity. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the posy (including an Enhanced DBS check)
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: TN13, Weald, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.