The White Horse Care Trust are seeking to appoint a reliable and dedicated Waking Nights Support Worker to join our friendly team, at our residential home in Potterne, near Devizes, Wiltshire (SN10). Here at the Trust, we are dedicated providing care and support to adults with learning and other disabilities across Wiltshire.
For this role, we are happy to consider applicants who wish to work full or part time, each Waking Night will commence at 9.30pm and finish at 7.30am the following morning.
You should be enthusiastic about supporting our residents in a person centred way, offering a safe and comfortable environment. In addition to the required care duties, you will undertake some domestic chores, including ironing and food preparation, along with completing mandatory paperwork. Previous experience within a similar role is preferred.
An enhanced disclosure is required for all successful applicants, the Trust will meet the cost of this.
You should have
* Experience of working in a residential care setting
* Knowledge of the needs of people with Learning Disabilities
* Flexibility to work shifts including some weekends and bank holidays
* Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Understand risk assessments & support plans
* Be able to use own initiative and work unsupervised, but also be happy to work as part of a team
* Be willing to attend training during the day
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.80 to £10.20 /hour
* Support Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
* Devizes SN10 (Preferred)
* NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
Salary: £9.80 – £10.20/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: SN10, Devizes, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.