Become an Event and Party Planner
* Guaranteed Interviews
* No experience needed
* Nationwide opportunities
* Industry ready in as little as 12 weeks
* Apply now to find out more
Are you famous amongst your friends for planning unforgettable parties?
Would you like a career doing something you were born to do?
Whether you want to organise parties that will go down in history or a dream wedding day, this is your chance to launch an exciting career in the events industry. As a UK leader in providing new career opportunities The Training Room can not only get you into work, we’ll make sure you are qualified and job ready first.
If you are well organised and creative, we can help you learn everything you need to become a professional Events Planner. The Training Room have developed a role specific course designed to prepare you for an exciting career in events planning, management and co-ordination and will open the door to career opportunities that include Events Management, Wedding Coordination, Festival Planning and so many more.
Achieve the following certificates and launch your career in as little as 12 weeks:
* Level 3 Diploma in Events Management (ABC Awards) Broaden your knowledge of event management including conferences, private events, destinations management and trade shows
* Level 3 Public Relations (ABC Awards) Understand the importance of PR to all businesses and learn how to engage in promoting and encouraging a positive perception in the public eye
* Level 3 Business Marketing (ABC Awards) Develop a solid understanding of the product, price, place, promotion and marketing theories that are critical to any business
Add one of the following to further improve your skills and knowledge of the industry
* Level 3 Tourism Management (ABC Awards) Develop your understanding of tourism and the part it has to play in events management; it is an ideal addition for overseas events planning
* Level 3 Wedding Planner (ABC Awards) Gain an extensive knowledge and the skillset required to plan, and ensure the smooth running, of any type of wedding
* Level 3 Project Management (ABC Awards) Explore the stages of preparing, planning and budgeting a project with skills that are transferable across a range of industries
No previous experience is required and on successful completion of the course we will provide you with 3 years of career development support and provide you with guaranteed interviews for available positions across our corporate partner network.
Take your first step on a new career path today.
Click apply for more information on this incredible opportunity.
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.