* Guaranteed interviews
* No previous IT experience required
Start a fantastic new career in Ethical Hacking today!
Help businesses improve their data security and develop the skills you need to legally penetrate computer systems, networks and applications.
With a data breach attempted every 39 seconds the need for cyber security professionals has never been greater and is now one of the fastest growing sectors in IT. Here at The Training Room we are offering a course to help you gain the industry desired skills and certifications needed to become an Ethical Hacker, before matching you to entry-level opportunities with guaranteed interviews across our network of leading IT partners.
We’ll help you learn to identify and expose potential weak points on a network and will ensure you have the tools and support needed to start your career regardless of your current experience level. You will complete the course with all the skills you need to enter an industry that is becoming more essential every day.
No experience? Don’t worry – We recognise that the best candidates sometimes lack previous experience so if you are a driven problem-solver with a passion for IT and the ability to think outside of the box, then we can help.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
* CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations.
* CompTIA A+ (Apply online only) Core 1 & (Apply online only) Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
* CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
* CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network.
* PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
Interested? Apply now to find out how quickly you can become an Ethical Hacker
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.