* No previous experience required
* Guaranteed interviews
Start a fantastic new career in Cyber Security today!
Help businesses improve their data security and reduce the risk of data theft.
With a 400% increase in cyber-attacks since March 2020 the need for cyber security professionals has never been greater and is now one of the most essential roles in IT. Here at The Training Room we can help you gain the industry desired skills and certifications needed to become a Cyber Security Technician before matching you to entry-level opportunities with guaranteed interviews across our network of leading IT partners.
We offer a course which is created to help you build proficiency and confidence in identifying and exposing potential weak points and will provide you with everything you need to start your career regardless of your current experience level. You will complete the course with all of the skills you need to enter a profession that is becoming more crucial every day.
No previous experience required – If you are a driven problem-solver with a passion for IT and the ability to think outside of the box, we can help you start the career you were made for.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
* ITF + (IT fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations
* CompTIA A+ The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
* CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
* CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network
Plus 1 of the following:
* PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
* CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) The second certificate validates your skills and furthers your understanding of vulnerability management, threat management, security architecture, counter hacking skills and techniques
The career you have always wanted is closer than you realise! What are you waiting for?
APPLY NOW for more information
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.