Trainee Bus Driver
£12.50 per hour
Full and Part Time hours available
We’re looking for personable individuals with a focus on customer services to join the team as Trainee Bus Driver.
Driver Training Programme:
We are committed to providing a comprehensive 2-week residential training programme to obtain your PCV licence, this is delivered at our dedicated training school in Bolton, Greater Manchester where a residential pay rate will apply whilst training.
The process for gaining your PCV licence is quite simple, once your training is successfully completed, you will become a full-time Bus Driver at one of our Midlands depot in Tamworth.
Our extensive training and development offerings include:
* Full PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) training worth over £2,000 providing you with a qualification for life
* Support and guidance whilst passing all modules of the PCV licence acquisition
* CPC training and continuous training to ensure you keep your hard-earned qualifications
* Extensive route learning and vehicle familiarisation before you go out in service for the first time
* Company specific training such as ticket machines, processes, systems, defensive driving techniques, customer care, policies, and procedures and much more
* To be considered for the trainee driver programme applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
* Hold a valid car driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
* You will need to have already applied for and received your provisional category D licence from the DVLA.
* A good understanding of English language and the ability to communicate with passengers is a must.
* You will be the face of the business – playing an incredibly important role each and every day, safely and comfortably transporting their fantastic customers across the region.
And you thought being a bus driver was all about driving!
If that is not enough, you will be part of an incredible family, we employ over 1300 colleagues across the UK.
Aside from the reward of delivering an incredible experience to customers, there is plenty more our client can offer:
* Free travel for you and your family
* Free uniform
* Workplace pension
* 28 days holiday
* Overtime Opportunities
We have a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees. Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment according to the policy.
Part-time hours: 16-45 per week
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.