This is a part time role based over 3-4 days (30 hours a week). Full time salary equivalent £26,00pa.
Our client based in Central Bristol, have a fantastic opportunity in their planning team, a Part-Time Team Administrator. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and able to prioritise workload. This busy role is part of a team of 7 planners and reports to the Executive Assistant and to the Senior Partner.
* Administration for a team of 7 planners
* Diary management
* Monthly invoicing
* Audio and copy typing
* Arranging meetings and conference calls
* General office admin
* Printing and binding reports
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Senior level administrator/PA
* Proven experience or audio and copy typing
* High level of IT literacy
* Knowledge of property consultancy would be preferable
* Strong Microsoft Office experience (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
* Organised and efficient
* Competitive Salary
* Company Pension scheme
* Subsidised gym membership
* Perkbox (vouchers and discounts on shopping and entertainment)
* Modern office environment in Central Bristol
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Satarah Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Salary: £19000 – £21000/annum based on 30 hours a week
Job Type: Part Time
Location: South West
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.