At Twenty 4 Seven Education we are looking for a Level 2, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant (Maternity Cover) at a Primary School in Bedworth.
The school is looking for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant for Maternity Cover- 26.25 hours per week.
Successful applicants will work under the direct instruction of teaching/ senior staff, usually in the classroom with the teacher, to support access to learning for pupils and provide general support to the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom, including preparation, and routine maintenance of resources/equipment.
The teaching assistant will help the classroom teacher and work towards the children’s agreed aims and objectives. Previous experience is desirable but is not essential as we believe in utilising transferable skills. If you are seeking a change from a different career this could be the rewarding job that you are looking for.
Desirable skills or experience –
* A good standard of general education (ie. NVQ level 2 or equivalent)
* Good numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE Maths and English
* Previous experience of working with young people
* Basic understanding of child development and learning
* Ability to use basic technology
* Ability to relate well to children and adults and respond appropriately
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Understanding of relevant policies/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
We at Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for temporary positions. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please do not hesitate to contact us on: call (phone number removed).
Salary: £75 – £90/day
Job Type: Temporary, Part Time
Location: Bedworth, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.