Support Workers Required
Working in a Supported Living environment. The candidate needs to be outgoing; enthusiastic; committed to caring and encouraging vulnerable adults to have a fuller life.
* Keeping the service users safe in their supported living environments.
* Person-centred care covering all aspects of the unique individual needs of each service user.
* Encourage individuals to participate in activities enriching their lives and to access services and facilities within their community.
* Administration of medication.
* Supporting individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment
* Ensuring that the service user is treated in and dignified and respectful manner.
* Work as both a member of a team and able to operate independently.
* Provide personal care in accordance with the support plan.
* Accurately report and record any incidents and accidents.
* Must be supportive
* Have a calm and tolerant approach
* Empathy is essential
* Must to able to be supportive
* Must be positive and responsive
* Caring and compassionate
* Must be able to work in a variety of different situations, which will include some weekends and bank holidays.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Workplace pension scheme
* Health Cash Back Scheme
* Induction programme including paid time to attend
* Comprehensive training and development support with the opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification
* Opportunities to develop through Aspire programmes such as : Leadership Development and Activity Camps
* 5.6 weeks annual leave increasing to 6 weeks based on length of service (pro-rata for part time employees)
There are Full time and part time positions available.
Salary: £8.40 – £9.40/week Enhanced
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.