Support Worker / Care Assistant – Glasgow
Drivers License preferred but not essential.
Care Response 24/7 Ltd represent the highest quality of Support / Care Workers in Scotland according to our clients!
They also say we give the best service…. Who are we to argue?
What do our staff say? They love working with the team here as we support and look after them.
At Care Response 24/7 we believe if we look after our people they will look after our clients – works for us.
We hear so often from our applicants they are not looked after by their employer, we never want this to be said about Care Response 24/7.
We are currently expanding and looking for quality Support Workers / Care Assistants to join our already strong and dedicated team.
What do you need to join our team?
* Minimum six months experience working in the Care / Support industry
* A desire to make a difference to individuals lives
* A can do attitude and ability to work under pressure
* SVQ3 Health and Social Care (Not essential)
What will you get in return?
* A strong management team who support you on your journey
* Flexible working hours
* Paid Holidays / NI & PAYE contributions
* Pension Scheme
* Competitive rate of pay – minimum £9 – £12 per hour.
* Contracts – Temporary & Permanent
* Full Time / Part Time Positions
* Zero hour temporary positions
* 24 hour emergency on call support
* Full Training
Salary: £9 – £12/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.