JOB TITLE: Social Worker -Children With Disabilities (CWD)
SALARY: £38 (Per Hour)
LOCATION: Woking- Flexible working preference (Hybrid)
If you have a sound knowledge of social care processes and has a willingness to work with people from all works of life… We want to hear from you.
As a Social Worker (CWD) you will be able to demonstrate understanding of the needs of children/ young people in the specialist area.
As a Social Worker (CWD) you will need to relate well to children and families, promote positive working relationships in and across teams.
Experience and Personal Characteristics:
* Ability to routinely explain professional reasoning, judgements and decisions made and record these in a clear concise way.
* Ability to communicate appropriately and in a timely way with individuals, carers families, other professionals and team members which is clear, fluent, concise and jargon free and in a courteous calm and professional manner. This includes both verbal and written communication.
* Ability to co-operate and work well with others, support colleagues both within and outside of the team and contribute to the successful achievement of team goals, sharing information and learning whilst supporting others
* Ability to write assessment documents, letters, emails and reports in a way that is clear and easily understood by anyone reading them.
Specific qualifications and Experience:
*Ability to relate well to children and families, to respect their rights and gain their informed consent, to engage them in reflecting on their lives and motivate them to change so children’s needs can be met and they can be brought up safely within their families.
* Ability to communicate effectively in highly charged, complex or challenging situations.
* Excellent partnership working skills with an ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with partners in statutory, voluntary and third sector organisations.
*Able to demonstrate understanding of the needs of children/young people in their specialist area.
Benefits of working for Connect2Surrey:
Free DBS and compliance service
Your own dedicated Talent Partner with extensive knowledge
Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
Prompt and reliable payroll system
Access to ALL temp roles at Surrey County Council which are exclusive roles to C2Su
Paid annual leave pre and post AWR.
PensionConnect2Surrey is part owned by Surrey County Council and therefore has access to all general temporary agency roles at Surrey County Council before they go to external agencies. This means by registering with Connect2Surrey, you’ll be first to hear about opportunities!
If interested in this role or any other, please send CV to (url removed).
Working Hours are Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM
Flexible working preference (Hybrid/ Remote)
Connect2Surrey, part of Surrey County Council & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Job Type: Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Woking, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.