Our Client is a leading regional professional services firm who are leaders in their regional market. With current expansion in place and further plans on the horizon, the business is growing at an exciting and sustainable rate. The company are seeking to lead the way in communications and marketing within their industry, and to further support that team, they are looking to hire a Senior Copywriter.
The Role – Senior Copywriter
You will be the champion of all content for the company. Being responsible for marketing communications, long and short form. These will include, PR, thought leadership articles, social media among others.
Working with the Head of Marketing, you will be the mouthpiece of the company. You will be expected to :-
– Conduct an ongoing critique of the companys communications and literature and make suggestions to improve.
– Produce creative and innovative content that connects with the intended audience
Who you are – Senior Copywriter
You will be a content advocate, someone who is great at building relationships and is passionate about writing content that stands out. The ideal candidate will have :-
– 5 years + Copywriting experience
– A portfolio of published articles
– Excellent writing and editing skills along with a keen eye for detail
– Basic keyword knowledge as well as knowledge using social media platforms and software
The Opportunity – Senior Copywriter
This role is an opportunity to join a truly focal business in the regional market. For the right person there will be the opportunity along with compay growth to develop this role and even potentially to build a team over time. The successful candidate will be rewarded for performace financially and devlopmentally.
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum + Company Benefits
Job Type: Part Time
Location: DE1, Derby, Derbyshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.