Excellent opportunity to join a reputable and highly respected Mortgage Network and Financial Brokerage, advising private and corporate clients across the UK.
Due to expansion we are now seeking to appoint a Mortgage Advisor to join our team in our new office in Edinburgh. This is a self-employed Mortgage Advisor role with a retainer + commission package.
The Role of Mortgage Adviser
The successful candidate will receive strong sales, compliance, administration and development support, have full use of the office facilities, and be part of a network that has strong regulated and unregulated financial backing.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Mortgage and protection advice
* Generating mortgages, protection and financial products leads through strong business relationships/introducers
* Providing very high levels of advice on a wide range of financial products
* Adhering to compliance regulations and financial products, ensuring all applications are accurately documented
* Managing your own time within a busy environment to ensure each client receives a high level of personal service
* This position will be a combination of office-based working, travel to client visits off-site and attend to networking events as required
The Candidate For Mortgage Adviser
To be considered for the role you must be fully qualified with Cemap (or equivalent) qualification. You will need to be extremely professional, able to conduct full and thorough fact finds and able to recommend customize solutions.
Salary: £30000 – £45000/annum OTE
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.