Secondary Teachers required
Class Cover are now recruiting for supply secondary teachers who can teach to KS3 and KS4 with previous experience and qualified with QTS. We have opportunities in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire for day to day and long-term assignments as a secondary teacher in all subjects.
Secondary Teacher Duties include: –
* Supervising the children and being responsible for their physical, emotional, and social wellbeing.
* Teaching all aspects of the Secondary KS3 and KS4 curriculum.
* Ensuring the students are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment.
* Taking responsibility for the planning, attainment, and progress of work for all standards of learners.
* Maintaining discipline through strong classroom management skills.
As a Class Cover Secondary Teacher, you will benefit from: –
* A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement.
* Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances.
* The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal.
* Competitive daily rates of pay.
* Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant.
Salary: £24500 – £32500/annum
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Epsom, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.