Ignite Recruitment are looking for School Kitchen Assistants to work in schools in Enfield / Edmonton area.
You will need to have an Enhanced DBS check .
The working hours are term time only usually between 10 am-2pm.
You will need to have some experience working in the kitchen , be reliable and flexible.
Duties will include :
1. Basic preparation of food and beverages (for example preparation of vegetables and snacks)
2. Simple cooking (for example reconstitution of prepared food)
3. Transporting and serving of meals, adhering to portion control, using the correct serving equipment
4. General kitchen and dining duties (for example, washing up, and cleaning away equipment and tables
5. Operation of a computerised meal register
6. Cleaning of the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment
7. Cleaning of the dining room, its surround and furniture
8. Cleaning of any areas related to the provision of the Catering Service
9. Maintain a standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the day
10. Be aware of accidents/hazards prevention at all times
11. Follow instruction in regard to personal hygiene and standard of uniform and appearance
Salary: £11.31 – £11.32/hour
Job Type: Temporary, Part Time
Location: Enfield, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.