Are you looking for a career in Sales and have a drive and hunger to make money?
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work on our Campaign Team. We will provide full training for this role, so therefore current sales experience is not essential. All we ask is that you have a great telephone manner, are hard-working and money orientated.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Hours of Work: Part Time Hours – Flexible
Salary: £18,000 (Pro Rata) + Uncapped Commission
The Campaign Sales Agent is required to proactively contact existing customers from a list of targeted ‘campaign’ opportunities.
We are here to sell into our customer base by identifying opportunities through key questioning skills. You will need to make the most out of every opportunity and sell the right product for the business.
This role offers the chance to earn while you learn, allowing you to earn commission in the first three months of the role by being paid on your call quality and product knowledge as well as the sales you make.
* Call out daily to a provided campaign list of existing customers.
* Build relationships and identify opportunities for cross sell.
* Create and manage pipeline, collecting contract end dates
* Create opportunities/appointments for Field Agents and sell via verbal and electronic contracts over the phone.
* Correctly adhere to all compliance and legal requirements relating to selling over the phone.
* Complete sales proformas, allowing the sales administrator to correctly enter sales on to Daisy Central on your behalf.
* Complete associated administration with the support of the Sales Administrator.
* Provide and keep customer information up-to-date.
* Perform to and achieve Key Performance Indicators as set by the business.
* Resign customers, as per the separate commission scheme in place.
* Liaise with other areas of the business to ensure that any customer service/retention/fault queries are picked up for the customer promptly by the relevant department.
* Update and log any correspondence, sales, opportunities and cases on our in-house CRM system.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
* 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
* Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
* Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
* Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
* An additional day off on your birthday or if you’re getting married
* Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
* Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
* Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period
Salary: £18000/annum Pro Rata
Job Type: Part Time
Location: BB9, Brierfield, Lancashire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.