Sales Co-ordinator / Southam / Term time / £13,400 plus Bonus / 35hrs a week
Our Client is a well respected book supplier. Looking to hire someone on a term time basis. This will mean 38 weeks out of the year and 35 hours per week.
* Securing bookings from new customers and increasing activity of existing customers.
* To recruit new Book Clubs and grow revenue per order of existing Bok Club organisers.
* Working with customers who have bookings to maximise their revenue potential and free books back to the school.
* Contributing equally as an effective member of the sales team, supporting colleagues and working towards achieving all individual and team goals.
* Maintaining an integrated sales and marketing prospects database, ensuring contact details are checked and updated.
* Building relationships and ensuring maximum customer retention.
* A diligent and methodical approach to call lists ensuring they are qualified and completed.
* Maintaining product knowledge (both children’s books and educational resource materials).
* Responding to all new business enquiries and generate additional responses from mailings through telephone follow up.
* Contributing positively to weekly team meetings.
* Following direction and targets set by line manager.
* Acting as a business representative at any school visits, exhibitions and appropriate networking events as required.
* Sales/Service Orientated
* Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
* Previous experience of communicating via telephone and email.
* Previous experience in a sales or customer service role would be an advantage.
* Excellent customer service and people skills.
* Excellent communication skills delivered with enthusiasm and passion for the business.
* Outbound call experience would be an advantage.
* £13,440 PA
* Bonus scheme
* Term Time working schedule
This vacancy is being advertised by Genesis Employment Services Ltd who are acting as an Recruitment Agency.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Genesis Employment Services Ltd only advertise and operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and/or eligible to work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications to our adverts, we cannot always contact you directly. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful.
Salary: £13442/annum Term time
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Southam, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.