Experienced Social Workers – Support and Safeguarding
Salary: £35,231 to £40, 563
Work life balance –
* As a social worker we understand managing a work life balance can sometimes be difficult, therefore we give you the option to apply for full time (37 hours) or part time (18.5 hours) opportunities as well as flexible working options, including working full-time hours over a compressed fortnight 9 day fortnight.
* We have a digital culture which enables us to spend more time with our families, as a social worker you will be provided with a laptop and mobile, allowing you to work on the move and from home, making you more effective and flexible in your role.
Career development/CPD –
We recognise that not all social workers want to progress into management but still want to learn and develop and specialise. We have a clear development pathway that recognises the wealth of skill experienced Social Workers have and enables them to champion practice in their service.
Team support and culture –
* Within our support and safeguarding service, you will receive a visible and accessible management team who support you via monthly reflective supervision in a collaborative environment where we encourage innovation.
* We provide multi-disciplinary team support including key workers who will co-work some cases with you as well as access to administrative services to free you up to focus on spending time with families.
* Social workers, managers and senior managers are all committed to supporting our children and young people to achieve their potential. We share decision making and are committed to our service being a learning environment where staff are supported, listened to and contribute to developing our next steps.
Following our recent Ofsted inspection (June 2019) we were rated as “GOOD” and are very proud to be the only local authority in the South West to achieve this across all areas of children’s services!
We are looking for bright, innovative people to join us to build upon the considerable progress we have already made across our services. Top marks for Wiltshire’s children’s and families service
What else do we offer you as a Safeguarding Social Workers? –
* We offer light, spacious and modern working environments allowing flexibility to work at any of our hubs where you will have access to free, priority parking.
* We have an attractive rewards, benefits and relocation package, including an option to purchase additional annual leave.
* Our ‘One Journey’ model means you stay with the child from the front door right the way through to permanence if required. Our social workers are passionate about this model and the continuity it provides children, young people and their families and carers.
* Offer reflective, open and strengths-based support.
* Through our teaching partnership with Bournemouth University, we will give you opportunities to develop a research mindedness approach within your practice.
* We are part of an innovative pilot project implementing a Contextual Safeguarding model in partnership with the University of Bedfordshire.
About the ideal Safeguarding Social Workers :
As an HCPC registered social worker you will possess extensive post qualification experience ideally within safeguarding and support, and complex court proceedings.
We are ambitious for our families and children, for our staff and for ourselves and are determined to see all Wiltshire families thrive. If you share this vision then please get in contact and help us to continue in being a progressive, supportive and learning organisation.
Safeguarding Social Workers Benefits:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, as an employee you will be expected to share this commitment.
Salary: £35231 – £40563/annum inclusive of 10% market supplement
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.