Up to £10.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | Part time and Full time hours available | Nights only | Car owner / driver
A Roaming Senior Healthcare Assistant is required to join one of the North-West’s leading elderly care home operators, to work throughout their portfolio of care homes.
As a Roaming Senior Healthcare Assistant you will be required to work in various locations within the area, including Huyton, Prenton, Liverpool, Ormskirk and Preston on nights only.
What the home is offering and details of this Roaming Senior Healthcare Assistant role:
• 24-48 hours per week available
• Nights only
• Up to £9.75 per hour including attendance bonus on week days & £10.00 per hour including attendance bonus on weekends,
• 25p/mile travelling expenses
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Roaming Senior Healthcare Assistant:
• Have completed a minimum of SVQ or NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• Domiciliary care, nursing or residential care for the elderly in a care home experience and medication dispensing experience essential
• Car owner and driver
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Salary: £9.75 – £10/hour Paid Breaks
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.