£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 25 hours | Days | Good CQC |
A large nursing home in Skipton is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to work part time on their dementia unit. This fully CQC compliant nursing home provides specialist nursing, dementia and palliative care.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 25 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Great hourly pay rates of £17.00 (equates to NHS band 6)
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
• A great working environment in a very well-led team
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed for a caseload of residents. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified as an Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Skipton, North Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.