3D Recruit are currently looking for a Year 2/3 Teacher to work part time (3 days a week). The position is to start at the beginning of January on a long-term basis at a Village Primary School located near Rye, East Sussex.
About the School:
This amazing small and friendly village school has a positive and welcoming atmosphere, where children are encouraged to fulfil their potential, become rounded individuals, and have fun. This school might be small but, they have a big heart and ensure the highest expectations for all the pupils.
This small village Primary School is located near Rye and has allocated parking for all staff members. However, due to its location you will need to have access to you owe vehicle as you can’t access this school by public transport.
3D Recruit have been working with this school for a long time and we receive amazing feedback from members of staff. One Teacher stated, “I felt welcomed both students and staff while working on a supply basis. It was lovely to have a detailed lesson plan which made me feel more comfortable when teaching”
About the Job:
We are currently looking for a Year 2/3 Teacher on a long-term basis working 3 days a week on a part-time basis. The position is to start at the beginning January 2020 at a Village Primary School located in Rye, East Sussex. You will be delivering the lesson plan to the children and you will be accompanied by Teaching Assistants.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Year 2/3 Teacher:
* Having a Clear understanding of the KS1/KS2 curriculum
* Encouraging children’s confidence, self-esteem and independence
* Preparing for lessons and marking children’s work
* Ensuring that lessons are well prepared, efficiently resourced and appropriate to the ability level of the pupils
* Attending staff meetings
* Reinforcing good behaviour and the classroom rules
* Helping children understand instructions, through repetition, re-phrasing or demonstrating
* Liaising with colleagues on all matters of common concern regarding pupils and the curriculum
* Keeping up to date with school policies and safeguarding
Why you would be ideal:
You would be ideal if you are a Qualified Teacher with experience working in a Primary School setting. If you are nurturing and committed to helping the children reach their full potential, please contact me today. You will need to feel confident reporting back to other members of staff, as well as parents and carers where appropriate.
It is essential that you also have the following requirements:
* Qualified Teaching Status
* Experience working with young children and Primary/SEN school setting
* DBS certificate on the update system (or willing to apply for one)
* Right to work in the UK
* 2 years Satisfactory references
Why choose 3D Recruit Education:
3D Recruit is a local agency based in Battle who work closely with education professionals assisting them to find the perfect roles for them. We can offer you constant support from our experienced consultants and you will have access to regular CPD events throughout the year.
If these jobs aren’t ideal for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer an appealing referral bonus to anyone who refers them to us, T&Cs apply. We will give you £150 worth of shopping vouchers, so get in touch today!
If you’re interested in this position, please apply now or call the Megan on (phone number removed)
3D Recruit is committed to safer recruitment and adhere to APSCo Compliance+ standards. All candidates who apply for locum or supply contracts will be met face-face and will undertake a Warner Interview with an experienced consultant, where documents and references are verified.
Salary: £124 – £169/day Pension and holiday pay
Job Type: Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Rye, East Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.