Year 1 Teacher- North Manchester
Brandt Education are working alongside a Roman Catholic Primary School (graded ‘Good’) in North Manchester to recruit a Year 1 Teacher to start in January 2020. This contract will go on until the end of the academic year.
The school is warm and welcoming and the children are really well behaved. They learn from a broad curriculum and recieve good teaching throughout all year groups. The successful Year 1 Teacher will be working within a supportive Key Stage 1 team.
To apply for this role you must have:
* Experience teaching children in Key Stage 1, including extensive Phonics experience
* Hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
* Be passionate about raising attainment
* Be willing to plan and mark work
* Be enthusiastic and motivated
Newly Qualifed Teachers are encouraged to apply, as well as Fully Qualifed Teachers. If you are interested in this role, please send your CV ASAP. The Year 1 Teacher will be called if they are successful.
Salary: £115 – £155/day
Job Type: Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: M9, Harpurhey, Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.