Part Time Marketing Manager Job in Christchurch
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a long standing client in Christchurch in recruiting for a Part Time Marketing Manager. The company have been consistently growing and are now looking to recruit an additional member of the marketing team to develop the department further. This is a part time opportunity with flexible hours between 20 – 35 per week depending on the candidate.
We are looking for an experienced Part Time Marketing Manager with agency experience, ideally with an FMCG background. The successful candidate will be working through ecommerce channels to build and develop this further in the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Implement marketing strategies and campaigns across the business
* Research and identify additional and current target markets in line with business goals
* Social media and content responsibilities
* Overseeing and managing key marketing projects
* Work with developers and designers in the creation of a new website
* Ensure branding is consistent across all activity
* Oversee a team of four and ensure growth personally and professionally
* Coordinate marketing projects across the team
* Manage the client e-shots, mailers and newsletters
* PR duties
Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience working within an agency environment
* Experience marketing products
* Technical product experience would be an advantage
* Highly organised and ideally have managed a team
Salary and Benefits:
* £35 – 40,000 pro rata
* Free parking
* Flexible working hours (20 – 35 hours per week depending on candidate)
* One hour lunch
* Company Bonus
* Modern offices
This Part Time Marketing Manager position would suit candidates with marketing agency experience who have dealt with products.
If you are interested in this Part Time Marketing Manager position please click ‘Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view ‘Similar Roles’ or visit our website.
Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum + bonus + parking
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: BH23, Hinton, Dorset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.