Practice Manager – Waltham Cross
A reason to smile. That’s what we’re all about at mydentist. We’re Europe’s largest dental company.
Our patients come first. It’s as simple as that. Their oral health, the quality of care they receive, the experience they get when they’re with us – nothing matters more.
What is the job?
As a Practice Manager you will be responsible for driving your practices performance by delivering set objectives relating to revenue targets, KPIs and cost management. You will recruit, retain and directly manage a team of professional self-employed Clinicians plus the employed support staff of Nurses, Receptionists and Cleaners.
A Practice Manager is responsible for audit and financial processes which must be completed to company and CQC standards along with using social media to help market the Practice, build a local network and increase patient referrals.
You will receive support from your Area Manager, Clinical Support Manager and Clinical Director plus have full access to our mydentist Support Centre specialist teams.
As a mydentist Practice Manager you will complete a comprehensive induction programme which includes face-to-face, on the job and online learning modules.
We are dedicated to development and will offer training and support to ensure your new role is a successful career move.
I would be great at that! What skills do I need?
• Motivation and drive to make your Practice a success
• Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships with colleagues, clinical professionals, customers and senior management.
• Organisation skills including prioritising important deadlines whilst managing reactive business needs
• Strong commercial awareness/business acumen – Experience of analysing financial data including profit and loss accounts to make problem solving commercial decisions relating to practice EBITDA
• Man-management experience including conducting one-to-ones, performance reviews, and managing staff development
• Experience of working within a dental environment is preferred however applications from those who have gained management experience in the healthcare or retail industry will also be accepted
Tell me more…
As a mydentist Practice Manager you will complete a 8-12 week comprehensive induction programme which includes face-to-face, on the job and online learning modules.
This is a part time role working 30 hours a week, managing our Practice in Epsom which is a 4 surgery site.
Anything else I should know?
A legal requirement of your role is to become a CQC registered Manager. Mydentist will support you in your application and interview following your induction. More information can be found online.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
We ask that all of our Practice Managers are committed to ongoing training and development – this may include sessions and workshops held regionally or at our mydentist Academy in Manchester.
I’m interested! What next?
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.