Job Title: Finance Assistant
Reporting to: Finance Controller
Hours: 20 hours/per week, Minimum 4 days per week, Lieu Days for additional days
Support the Finance Controller in recording financial details of the company. Including maintaining financial records, for Purchase Ledger, Job Accounting, Sales Ledger, Credit Card & Expenses and Procedural notes. The Job Holder will be responsible for prioritising their time across all areas and seeking support, when necessary, from other team members via the Finance Controller. To maintain all key areas, accurately process transaction data and ensuring that reporting deadlines are met at all times. The role requires the post holder to develop and maintain contact with people throughout the company in order to contribute towards the efficient running of the accounts function.
* Credit Card & expenses: Responsible for the smooth running of Credit Card & Expenses process including receipt management.
* Support Purchase Ledger function as and when required by the Finance Controller, including:
* Invoice Registration of Invoices & Distribute for authorisation daily.
* Data entry of all the invoices, credit note payments and adjustments.
* Ensure invoices are correctly calculated, approved and coded.
* Maintain records of pro forma invoices.
* Resolve all queries as they arise.
* Reconcile supplier statements.
* Maintain all Payment runs, “BACS”, Priority Run, Foreign and Adhoc payments.
* Filling of invoices and other admin duties.
* New Suppliers Set Up/Bank Details/Credit Check.
* Assist with preparation of cash flow forecasts by reflecting payment runs in the cash forecasts.
* Responsible for the Reserve Reporting at month end. Including validation of reserves against supplier statements and with job holder.
* Sales Ledger
* Nominal Ledger
* Payroll Administration
CGA Personnel Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion
Salary: £11 – £11.50/hour
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Avonmouth, City of Bristol
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.