Part Time Customer Service Adviser
Purpose of job:
To provide a professional inbound sales function for the client in line with client contractual agreements, selling from warm leads highly marketable, industry standard home safety products.
Responsibilities and End Results:
1. Identify customer’s needs and potential opportunities, converting these into sales.
2. Providing general product information.
3. Dealing with enquiries related to the client’s product range, whilst providing a high standard of service to the client’s customer base.
4. To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
5. To develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of client products and services.
6. To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
7. Logging of all calls accurately, in line with procedure and processing orders.
Experience, Knowledge and Skill Required:
Full details of both pre and post training minimum skills are held within the department. Pre-recruitment experience, knowledge and skills required are:
1. Has customer service skills;
2. Has excellent communication skills;
3. Has good organizational skills;
4. Preferably has previous sales experience;
5. Works on own initiative and works well under pressure, in order to achieve deadlines and targets.
6. Has good knowledge of MS Word/Excel;
The training will be full-time and will last for 2 weeks.
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Part Time
Location: Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.