My client, an Accountancy Practice, is now recruiting for a Part time Part Qualified Accountant. Due to business growth, they are looking for a new accountant to join their existing team of 10. Their vision is to fully embrace digital accounting to be able to provide their clients with an exceptional accountancy service in terms of technical advice and business support.
This is a Monday to Friday, Part time 25/30 hours per week, Permanent, Office based role. Salary is up to £35,000 DOE.
The role includes Full Client Management for a portfolio of owner managed businesses. They range from a variety of industry sectors including, retail, construction, and consultancy. The role covers compliance to Accounts preparation.
It is not essential that you have a Practice background and so if you are looking to transfer into one, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
* Compliance work to Trial Balance included VAT and CIS reconciliation.
* HMRC compliance & submissions.
* Onboarding client with full set up of digital systems including data transfer from previous records.
* Management Reporting including performance and cashflow
* Experience of digital software, Xero is essential, other packages an advantage.
* Ensuring the best use of technology for process efficiency and cost saving
* AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
* Experience of accounting for owner managed businesses
* Excellent verbal and nonverbal communicator
* Can do attitude.
* Experience in Xero is essential
* Strong attention to detail and highly organised
* Able to work under pressure and to deadlines as and when needed to.
If you have all the skills outlined above and looking to work for a busy, well established company with a friendly and family feel then do please apply. Shortlisting is immediate and the position is available immediately.
Ideal role for anyone living in the Stamford, Bourne, Oakham, Uppingham, Corby, Peterborough, Grantham, Huntingdon area.
Salary: £25000 – £35000/annum Additional non salaried benefits
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.