Exceptional Opportunity for an Occupational Health Advisor — Reading/Slough
Full-time – 4 x days Reading x1 day Slough
Working hours : 8.30am – 4.30pm
Salary Range: £40-45k + Benefits
Team Prevent has earned a reputation as a progressive, innovative and forward thinking OH provider. We’re continuing to grow and we are winning some interesting and exciting new contracts which provide opportunities for our team for huge job satisfaction, rewarding careers and genuine opportunities for continual learning and development.
Why do OH Professionals love working for Team Prevent?
In short, we offer an excellent work / life balance, unrivalled salary and benefits packages, CPD, a dynamic working environment and the support of a fantastic clinical and administration team. If you’re right for our team, here’s a taster of what you can expect:
* Excellent Salary with annual pay rise review
* Company Car or Car Allowance with some roles
* 37.5-hour week
* 33 days holiday rising to 38 days
* Additional Birthday Holiday
* Genuine Investment in your CPD
* Incredible career development opportunities
* Healthcare cash back plan (enabling you to claim up to £2.5k per annum)
* Reimbursed NMC fees
* Professional Indemnity Insurance
* Pension and Salary Sacrifice Scheme
* Free Physiotherapy and EAP
* Free health checks and flu jabs
* Sick Pay Scheme
* Company funded Christmas Party and Annual Conference
We are looking for qualified and experienced OH professionals who take a pride in and have a genuine passion for their work. Flexibility, a great attitude, excellent IT skills and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team are all essential attributes for this role.
If you meet these criteria and you are interested, then so are we! Please send your CV or details of your career to date to Lucy Cox and we’ll be in touch to give you more details about the role.
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Reading, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.