We are currently recruiting for a passionate Nursery Nurse to join our Double Ofsted Outstanding Epsom Day Nursery and Preschool. Our nursery is situated in Epsom, Surrey with fantastic links to London Victoria and Waterloo lines!
Epsom Day Nursery is set in a beautiful, 4 storey Victorian Villa and has recently undergone a £1.5 million refurbishment extension!
This is a pert time position – 16 hours a week – salary pro-rata
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
* Work experience within the Early Years sector.
* Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Full and relevant Level 2/3 Childcare qualification.
* Current Paediatric First Aid if qualified after 30/06/2016.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Salary: £18000 – £25000/annum 16 hours pro rata
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Epsom, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.