The key purpose of this post is to be a key member of staff delivering the NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service, alongside the management and support of staff.
Job Title: NightLight Helpline Coordinator
Salary Grade: £21,720 FTE per annum incl. Outer London Weighting (OLW)
Responsible to: NightLight Service Manager
No. of Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Main Base/s: Watford (expectation of working throughout Hertfordshire)
Services & Staff
* To play an integral role in instilling HMN’s values through the NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service.
* To play a key part in the development and delivery of quality crisis support services.
* To provide consistent and clear line management and leadership to a diverse team.
* To work with the NightLight Team Leader to generate new approaches to crisis support services in line with identified need.
* Ensure the delivery of quality services.
* The objectives of Hertfordshire Mind Network’s NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service are:
* To improve the mental wellbeing of people experiencing mental health crisis in Hertfordshire.
* To increase early access to help for people experiencing mental health crisis in Hertfordshire, by providing a clear and effective pathway to services provided by Herts Mind Network and other third sector and statutory providers.
* To contribute to an improvement in individual mental wellbeing.
* To remain a source of independent support for all clients.
* To reduce the use of police, ambulance and statutory mental health services whilst experiencing crisis.
* To reduce the use of statutory crisis services by people experiencing mental ill health without positive outcomes for the individual.
* Encouraging a culture of continuous performance improvement at both an individual and service level.
* Building a cooperative and collaborative team that is flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
* Assigning work to team members, monitoring and supervising the day-to-day delivery and quality standards of the work.
* Providing professional guidance and coaching on case management
* Providing effective coaching to team members in the required technical and behavioural competencies.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 17th December 2019 by 5pm.
We will close the advert prior to this date if we receive sufficient applications.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button. You will be directed to the Herts Mind Network website where you can complete your application for this position.
An approved Enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Hertfordshire Mind Network is an Equal Opportunity and Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.
Salary: £21720/annum FTE, incl OLW
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.