The purpose of this post is to be a key member of staff delivering the NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service, taking part in a staff rota covering 7 days per week.
Job Title: NightLight Crisis Support Worker
Salary Grade: £20,000 per annum incl. Outer London Weighting (OLW)
Responsible to: NightLight Coordinator
No. of Hours: Full time or part time
Main Base/s: Watford/ Ware/ Hemel Hempstead/ Bishops Stortford/ Borehamwood
* To play an integral role in instilling HMN’s values through the NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service.
* To play a key part in the development and delivery of quality crisis support services.
* To work with the NightLight Team Leader to generate new approaches to crisis support services in line with identified need.
* To ensure service user involvement and a person centred approach are embedded within own working practice.
* To provide a person centred and recovery orientated approach in all aspects of the roles and responsibilities.
* To promote people’s rights and responsibilities
* To ensure the delivery of quality services at all times.
The objectives of Hertfordshire Mind Network’s NightLight Mental Health Crisis Service are:
* To improve the mental wellbeing of people experiencing mental health crisis in Hertfordshire.
* To provide support to clients accessing all elements of the NightLight provision e.g. crisis house, visits to the centre, telephone helpline and the crisis cafés.
* To contribute to an improvement in individual mental wellbeing.
* To remain a source of independent support for all clients.
* To reduce the use of police, ambulance and statutory mental health services whilst experiencing crisis.
* To reduce the use of statutory crisis services by people experiencing mental ill health without positive outcomes for the individual.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 17th December 2019 by 5pm
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to the Herts Mind Network website where you can submit your CV and a supporting statement outlining why you are suitable for the role.
An approved Enhanced DBS check is required for this post
Hertfordshire Mind Network is an Equal Opportunity and Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.