Job Title: Marketing Assistant (Part-time, 20 hours per week)
Location: Slough (Head Office)
My client are looking for am experienced Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Manager to combine marketing and social media skills to build and enhance the company brand. You will take full responsibility for supporting all the company locations with local marketing, manage the company’s charity initiative, and provide administrative support to the Marketing Manager.
We are looking for someone with a background in marketing and social media, through either experience or a Marketing/Business degree. The role requires someone who is organised, a confident communicator with high attention to detail. This is a multi-faceted role which involves dealing with a variety of responsibilities; so a self-starter who can prioritise, work independently and manage their day effectively will enjoy this position.
The key aspects of the role are promoting the company through the use of original social media content and managing the local marketing and charity initiative. Candidates who look for new and better ways of doing things will be welcomed in this role.
– Create, plan and manage the companies social media strategy alongside the Marketing Manager;
– Ensure all communication meets the company brand guidelines, standards and tone of voice;
– Track, evaluate and report regularly on social media communications.
– Provide administration support to the Marketing Manager, including:
* Implementing a calendar to manage content and plan specific campaigns
* Organising and managing the marketing materials and filing system
* Updating reports and monitoring key metrics and trends
* Review and update online content to ensure accuracy at all times
* Plan and manage the email strategy
* General office administration
– Approve proposed press releases and earned media campaigns;
– Manage and coordinate the company charity initiatives.
– Create the biannual company newsletter;
– Liaise with external consultants and suppliers to ensure accurate representation of the company and its brand at all times.
– Responsible for the local marketing budget;
– Liaise with internal local marketing team;
– Quarterly meetings with the local marketing team to review results and discuss new ideas;
– Design and create adverts and leaflets as required, following the brand guidelines and ensure stores have sufficient marketing stocks available;
– Liaise with the external design team to provide leaflets and marketing materials;
– Research and suggest promotional merchandise, liaising with the supplier to provide merchandise.
– As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility commitment, all company employees are required to spend 1% of their working time (around 2 hours per month) volunteering/raising funds for chosen/local charities – this time is paid time from the company.
* Working primarily at the Head Office in Slough; some travel between sites is expected;
* 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day), includes some bank holiday working on a rota basis;
* Starting salary: £11,440 (£11 per hour) – this will increase with experience and is subject to regular pay reviews;
* 32 days holiday (pro-rata), which includes Bank Holidays;
* Great bonus scheme;
* Contributory pension scheme;
* Private medical insurance after qualifying period, and subject to eligibility.
* Staff discount on storage and retail products;
* Perkbox – employee ‘free perks’ scheme, which includes phone insurance, and discounts on cinema, major supermarkets, and much more;
* Training and development programme;
* Additional benefits after qualifying period, including: a day off and gift for your birthday, Christmas hamper, length of service award and a generous maternity and paternity package.
This role would ideally suit someone who would like to balance an interesting role with other commitments, such as childcare or involvement with other projects. There is a possibility of the working hours increasing in the future as you develop further in the role.
Salary: £11440 – £12500/annum Bonus, Pension, Discounts
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: SL2, Slough, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.