Do you think you have the ability to ‘care’? Are you looking for a Nursing Agency who respect you, treat you as an individual and give you enough work so you do not have to run from one agency to another? If so, then give us a call!
Joscocare is one of the fastest-growing Care & Nursing Agencies in England. We have offices in London, Kent, Birmingham, Liverpool, Slough and Maidstone. Our company has built its reputation and trust with our unwavering commitment to quality, reliability, dignity and respect; all which form a part of our ethos.
We are now recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join our team to work agency shifts in local Nursing Homes and Care Homes.
* Flexible shifts (Short Days/Long Days/Nights/Weekends) and the option to choose which days you would like to work
* Weekly Payment £10.00 – £14.00/hour
* A chance to work in prestigious Nursing Centres
* Immediate start for the right candidate
* Opportunities to develop and grow within a flourishing organisation
An applicant should:
* Have recent relevant experience in the health care sector as Care assistant/Senior care assistant/ HCA
* Be able to converse fluently in English
* Be punctual and have good work ethics
* Be caring and compassionate
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have all the mandatory training certificate in date (or be willing to undergo training)
* Be able to provide two professional references
* Have an Enhanced Disclosure (CRB) which is registered for update services or be willing to pay and undergo Enhanced Disclosure checks
* Be able to drive which is desirable, but not essential
If this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for and would like to make a big difference in the life of someone who needs your assistance; please contact our team of friendly office staff who are happy to help you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 to £14.00 /hour
Salary: £10 – £14/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: E6, Green Street East, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.