We are currently recruiting for a #fun #flexible #field based bank staff member to join our Bright Horizons family @Bright Start. As a Bright Start staff member you will have #worklifebalance to support yourself and our Bright Horizons family.
Working with Bright Start, no day is ever the same, from setting up activities, reading stories, enhancing outdoor learning and bringing imagination to life.
Your commitment at #Bright Horizons, will create many benefits, from career progression, retailer discounts and recognition for your hard work.
For one of our flexible working roles, you can expect to receive between £8.36- £10.20 per hour.
Your role as Bank Staff Member will include:
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Have a flexible approach to working hours and where required, support local nurseries to the area.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
* Attend staff meetings and training sessions for continuous professional development.
* Work experience within the Early Years sector.
* Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Full and relevant Level 2/3 Childcare qualification
* Current Paediatric First Aid if qualified after 30/06/2018.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Salary: £8.36 – £10.20/hour
Job Type: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.