ESOL/EAL Tutors all Key Stages
Remedy Tutors are seeking ESOL/EAL Tutors in Newham to provide education to students who may be excluded from school, have medical needs or special needs, be temporarily lacking a school placement, be a teen parent, young offender or out of permanent school setting, or educational provision.
You will be tutoring Primary, KS3, GCSE, and/or A-level subjects to local students. Tutoring takes place in the student’s home, online or in a local library.
What you will need:
* An enhanced DBS certificate.
* A recognised teaching qualification.
* Good communication skills.
* A degree or equivalent in a related subject.
* Minimum 2 years teaching or tutoring experience.
* Knowledge of the national curriculum is necessary.
* Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
* You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the students we work with.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you would like to be put forward for this role, please contact Grace at Remedy Tutors on (phone number removed).
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Newham, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.