Position in Organisation:
* Reports To: HR Manager
* Salary: £9.00 per hour
* Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 06:00am to 11:30 am with 30 minutes unpaid break
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job:
Reporting into the HR Manager, the Office Cleaner will be responsible for ensuring that all domestic areas of Korea Foods Company Limited are kept to a clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
* Carry out cleaning duties as required including, but not limited to;
* Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming;
* Cleaning of toilets and locker rooms;
* Maintaining excellent hygiene standards in the kitchen areas;
* Office space cleaning;
* Cleaning of interior and exterior windows;
* Emptying bins;
* Replenishing hygiene requisites as required;
* To use electrical and mechanical equipment, floor polishers, etc. when necessary and after appropriate training;
* To use stepladders when necessary and with due regard to the Health & Safety of themselves or others;
* To use approved cleaning materials in accordance with manufacturers printed instructions and COSHH Regulations and to ensure a good stock is kept of the items;
* To be responsible for the care of all cleaning equipment and materials assigned to them;
* To ensure, where practicable ensure windows and doors are closed and locked when leaving rooms;
* To report to the HR Manager any defects seen on site;
* To be aware of their responsibilities for the Health & Safety of themselves and others;
* To wear protective clothing provided;
* To move furniture and other items of equipment as necessary to allow for the effective performance of cleaning duties
* Managing the recycling / waste;
* Preparing the office kitchen for office based staff, including getting the milk in the mornings;
* Preparing the rice cooker in the staff canteen on a daily basis;
* Any other reasonable management request.
* Prior experience is not necessary, but good hygiene standards are required;
* Knowledge of cleaning and best practices is a must;
* Ability to work in teams or alone;
* Ability to prioritise workload and to work on a schedule;
* Excellent timekeeping.
Please note that this job starts at 06:00am and is part time.
Immediate start is available.
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: New Malden, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.