As part of an ongoing partnership, we are looking for candidates to join our expanding contract for a well-established Company in Thetford.
We are looking for reliable candidates for both Full time and Part time/ ad-hoc positions to begin work on an ongoing basis for the foreseeable future. Averaging 5-6 shifts, a 60-hour week results in the salary equivalent of £25,615 per year
The Role and Your Duties:
* Navigating delivery notes and routes
* 0700 Starts, work available 7 Days a week
* Average day between 9-11 Hours
* Pay £8.21 (Paye)- £10.60 (Umbrella Co) Per Hour
* Handballing White Goods and home electricals
* Speak with customers on a daily basis over the phone.
* Assisting the driver with deliveries throughout the region
* Loading and unloading
* Heavy lifting (Up to 120kg split between 2)
* Ensuring the security of the vehicle/ trailer and load at all times
* Ensuring goods are delivered to the customer in a safe and efficient manner on time
* Ensure all documentation is completed as per procedure
* Working as part of a team
Expected of you:
* To be physically capable of large and heavy items
* To have Excellent punctuality.
* A Hardworking mentality.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Be physically fit to cope with the demands of this role
If you are interested please apply via the website or call us in the branch.
You will be become a part of our expanding team providing an excellent service to our customers.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and honest company that will deliver the best for our drivers and customers alike
All applicants must be over the age of 18
-Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful candidates.
Salary: £8.21 – £10.60/day
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: IP24, Thetford, Norfolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.