Lauriem Complete Care are a successful Adult Social Care organisation and KCC contracted provider.
We are currently looking for committed and caring people to join our team in the Thanet and surrounding areas.
Full time, part time and weekend hours available.
No experience necessary, we provide in house training and mentoring for all.
* Support and work with vulnerable adults in the community
* Our client base includes elderly, mental health, dementia, long term medical conditions, learning disabilities and physical health problems.
* Daily activities to include personal care, medication, shopping, choices and decisions, social inclusion and social support.
Salary and Benefits:
* Excellent rates of pay
* 35p per mile mileage allowance
* 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
* Free uniforms & PPE
* Free paid training
* Free career development up to Level 3 in Health and Social Care
* Progression to management positions is encouraged
* Flexible working hours
* Refer a friend bonus.
Requirements of Community Care Worker role:
* Employment is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and 2 references.
* A full UK driving licence and use of a car is essential.
* Previous care experience is not essential as full in-house training and mentoring provided, with the opportunity to gain a QCF level 2 Qualification in Health & Social Care after completion of a successful 6 month probationary period.
Apply TODAY by sending your CV in response to this ad or call (phone number removed) for further details..
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.50 to £9.80 /hour
Salary: £8.50 – £9.80/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Margate, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.