Locum Band 7 Clinical Psychologist – Older Adult Mental Health
Required in Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
Hours: 3 days per week
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Locum, 6 months in the first instance
We are looking for a band 7 HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist, with interest and experience in Old Age Mental Health, to offer long term locum cover within a Specialist Memory Service for older adults in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Mind Professionals – Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
– Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
– Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
– A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
– A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
– Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
– Free DBS disclosure (where required)
For more info relating to the above role, please contact Erin at Mind Professionals on (phone number removed) or apply here.
Job Type: Temporary, Part Time
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.