We are currently seeking to recruit a number of Cleaning Operative to be based at our client’s premises in Grays, Essex. The successful Cleaning Operatives will be required to work with other team members to ensure our clients premises are cleaned to the highest standard.
You will be required to work Monday – Friday 6am – 8am
The key responsibilities for the Cleaning Operative will include:
* Ensure that our clients premises are cleaned to a high standard.
* Vacuuming, dustings and mopping
* Emptying bins and removing litter
* Any other reasonable task requested by a member of the supervisory/management team
The successful Cleaning Operative will have:
* Previous experience in a customer facing cleaning role
* Awareness of health and safety issues
* Ability to work unsupervised
Position – Cleaning Operative
Hourly Rate – £8.21 per hour
This represents a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business and develop your experience further. So, if you would like to join our rapidly expanding team and be part of their future success then apply today.
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Grays, Borough of Thurrock
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.