Grön is a scandi-inspired vegan-friendly café located in Oakwood, North Leeds. They are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Chef to join their expanding team!
This is a busy café with around 30 covers. The position offers a guaranteed 30 hours/week (further hours negotiable if desired) and daytime shifts.
– Reliable and self motivated
– Well planned with the ability to work independently and also as part of a close-knit team
– Experience of working in a fast paced kitchen – at least 1 year preferred
– Knowledge of ordering and daily kitchen management
– Ability to maintain high-quality food, health and hygiene standards at all times
– An interest in preparing new vegan/vegetarian dishes with an appreciation of fresh produce
– A keen eye for detail and presentation
This position could suit:
– A café chef/cook looking for a new challenge in a busy but fun kitchen
– A restaurant chef/cook who wants to experience café culture with daytime hours
– Someone with an interest in vegan/vegetarian menus and café culture, who also has good kitchen experience
If you are passionate about café culture and creating a great customer experience, please get in touch.
Salary: £10000 – £20000/annum
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: LS8, Roundhay, City and Borough of Leeds
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.