We are recruiting experienced Care workers and Support Worker to join a successful team of health care professionals in the Bristol area.
We pride ourselves in providing Care with dignity and respect.
Main duties include:
* Personal care helping to wash and dress
* Support with everyday tasks
* Light household duties
* Meal preparation
* Assist individuals to remain in the community, maintaining safety in their own homes
* Encouraging individuality and supporting independence
* Helping service users to maintain relationships within the neighbourhood especially those who live alone
* Work as part of a team alongside colleagues and other professionals
* Being the face of the company in the community and acting as our representative
* Genuine interest in supporting vulnerable adults and wanting to make a difference
* Be able to work every other weekend or one regular day every weekend
* Good listener and communication skills
* The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
* Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Benefits of a Care Worker
* On-going learning and development to further your career
* 28 days paid holiday per annum pro rata
* If you work on a bank holiday we will give you a day in lieu
* Pension scheme
* Refer a Friend scheme – bonus awarded
* Flexible working patterns – full time, part time, evenings only etc
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our team.
Apply today and one of the team will contact you.
Send your CV or call our recruitment team
Come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Salary: £9.20 – £17.03/hour Flexible working hours
Job Type: Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Bristol, City of Bristol
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.