If you’re a kind, caring person who would enjoy the rewarding work we do, we would love to hear from you.
We are recruiting people who have the right values, behaviours and attitudes to give the very best care. You do not need to have previous experience as we will train and support you as you develop your experience within the role.
Do you share our values?
* Committed and passionate about delivering the highest standard of quality care
* Ensuring our service users are always shown dignity and respect
* Will you empower, enable and encourage our service users to remain as independent as possible
* Working together with your team to achieve quality
Our care assistants are dedicated, compassionate, kind and warm hearted. If you feel you have these qualities too, then please apply or contact us.
Care in the community services we provide:
* Personal Care
* Medication Support
* Meal Preparation
* Domestic assistance
* Emotional and Social support
* Additional tasks as required
What can we offer you as an employer?
* Career Development
* WHC Perks Discount Benefit Scheme
* Fully funded training and development – NVQ 2, NVQ 3 and more specialist training
* Full Paid Training
* Flexible Hours
* Competitive pay rate
* Bank Holiday Pay, Paid Annual Leave, Maternity & Paternity Pay
* Refer a Friend Incentive
To discuss the role further please apply or contact our friendly office
Salary: £8.50 – £8.75/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.