SureCare Rugby are currently seeking to recruit a number of high calibre individuals as Care Assistants to support our care at home services in and around Rugby. We provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. The care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
We currently have Full & Part-Time vacancies for both town and village locations in and around Rugby
If you are looking to become a care assistant or already have experience as a care worker or in domiciliary care, we’d love to hear from you. We also encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service. We provide FULL training from the start.
Care Assistant benefits:
* Full Comprehensive training given
* Excellent rates of pay between £10.00-£20.00
* Paid Travel time
* Pension scheme
* Full learning and development programme
* Rewards scheme and employee support line
* CAREGiver social events
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
* Support our local clients – ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
* Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
* Provide companionship based care and support
* Provide ongoing, continuity of care
Own vehicles are preferred but we do have availability in some areas for those who may ride a bike.
We are actively recruiting now, if this is something you would be interested in please ‘click apply’, we would love to hear from you!
Salary: £10 – £20/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.