£8.21 – £10.50 per hour – full & part-time ongoing temporary positions available
We have a wide range of care roles available in and around Crewe, Cheshire. The roles are 6-hour or 12-hour shifts which can be a mix of start and end times. Typically, these are:
* 8am to 2pm* (early)
* 2pm to 8pm* (late)
* 8am to 8pm* (long day)
* 8pm to 8am* (night)
We provide a free uniform and training and we can assist in your application for a DBS.
Daily tasks will be:
* Ensuring residents are looked after and cared for in a way you would want your relatives to be looked after.
* Cleaning rooms and areas within the care home.
* Personal care duties such as changing pads, bathing, toileting etc.
* Assisting with day-to-day living.
* Supporting residents to participate and lead as active lifestyle as they can.
* Respecting residents needs and wishes.
* Communicating with residents and other care staff that are on duty.
* Completing daily records for each resident.
Ideally, we need people who have care experience and understand the needs of those living in care and assisted living establishments.
However, for those that really want to work in care and have no experience we are can offer enhanced training and job shadowing to support you in becoming a care assistant.
So, if this job sounds perfect for you, APPLY to today with your CV and if you meet the criteria then a member of the team will be in touch asap.
Suitable applicants may include: Care Assistant; Health Care Assistant; HCA; Support Worker; Care Worker; Care Staff
*Job Start and Job End times can vary
Salary: £8.21 – £10.50/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Crewe, Cheshire East
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.