We have great opportunity based at Bedford College campus for a Business Development Manager to become a key member of our Sales and Marketing department.
As a Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our colleges and our students through:
* Generating income for The Bedford College Group through business to business employer sales and account management to achieve sales targets.
* Growing the College’s customer base of employers and manage these relationships to maximise lifetime value and achieve customer retention targets.
* Ensuring systems and documentation are completed to the standards required by The Bedford College Group and appropriate funding bodies, and are compliant with audit requirements.
Our ideal candidates will have demonstrable experience of telemarketing or telesales success within a business to business sales or training environment, alongside the following qualifications:
* GCSE Mathematics and English at A* – C (or equivalent).
* Level 3 qualification in a sales, customer service, business support or marketing discipline, or the willingness to study at this level.
Successful candidates will also be expected to be able to demonstrate evidence of continued professional development.
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form,Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd) – Fixed-Term Maternity Cover
24 hours per week (0.6 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
25 days holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
Salary: £27000/annum per annum, pro rata (Actual Salary:
Job Type: Contract, Part Time
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.