Salary: Paid to Scale M1 to UPS
Job Type: Perm
Start: September 2022
Are you a positive Art Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at an SEMH School?
* SEMH School seeking an experienced Art Teacher – Great Career Opportunity*
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong Art and Design Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Art Teacher looking to work in an established SEMH School.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Art Teacher who has the ability to teach with the ardour to inspire pupils. The school wants teachers who can organise and deliver captivating, lively lessons through their engaging manner and creative techniques.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range.
*Have experience working with Students with SEN and SEMH
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Art Teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable, and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and dedicated Art Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Aimee at Remedy Education today for consideration.
Salary: £30000 – £43000/annum
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Ealing, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.