ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR – 24hrs
Roborough House provides specialist health and social care to help service users minimise the impact of acquired brain injury and other physical disabilities. The focus of our support is what our service users can do, not what they can’t, and each day finding new things they can.
We have our own activities team for our our residents who enjoy their planned activities.The residents are male and female with an age range of 48 – 81years old
The Role Requirements
1. To provide varied and challenging activities to residents on an individual and group basis from a prepared Weekly programme.
2. Hold a full clean driving licence ability to drive a 10 seater minibus on outings with residents
3. Support the Care Support Staff in delivering person-centred care when required by providing cover during absences.
4. To encourage residents to pursue their hobbies
5. To maintain good liaison links between the family and friends of residents in order to acertain how best to meet the residents’ personal needs
6. Maintain and care for the Roborough House chicken coup to a rota.
7. To ensure that accurate, legible Daily Records are maintained on residents that they work with
8. Ensure that an accurate, legible record of activities offered is maintained and also of residents accepting or declining the offered activity.
9. Ensure that all activities undertaken are done so in a safe and professional manner
10. To ensure that the Activities Office is kept clean and tidy.
11. To attend Supervision on a minimum of 6 times a year and appraisal once a year.
12. To attend Staff Training sessions as directed.
13. To adhere CQC standards, regulations and all CareTech policies and procedures and Healthcare Support Workers and Adult Social Care Workers Standards in England, Wales and Scotland.
14. To maintain the excellent reputation of the Caretech Group and Roborough House in particular
* To complete other reasonable duties as directed and as required by the operational need of the business.
Are you Person Centred? – If so this will be the job for you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon
Salary: £8.72/hour Training Provided
Job Type: Part Time
Location: PL6, Bickleigh, Devon
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.